Not all supplements are created equal, and probiotics are no exception. Most probiotic brands are subpar in their efficacy, but Just Thrive really shines in the following ways:
- Most probiotic supplements are extremely fragile, and by the time they get packaged, shipped, purchased, consumed, pass your stomach acid, and land in your intestines, they’re dead. Just Thrive’s probiotics actually arrive in your intestines 100% alive without the need for any sort of refrigeration. In fact, their formulation is so stable that it can even be used for cooking (up to 455°F)!
- Just Thrive’s formulation has been UNIQUELY shown in human clinical trials to potentially begin healing leaky gut in just 30 days of usage! Leaky gut (intestinal hyperpermeability) has been shown to be the cause of many chronic diseases (heart disease, cancers, diabetes, dementia, to name a few).
This is why I use Just Thrive as my go-to for probiotic needs. And if you need even more of a reason to purchase, you can use the code “WWV10” at checkout to receive 10% off your order! Check them out here.
CBD is a compound found in hemp, which does NOT have psychoactive effects, meaning it will NOT get you high. Hemp oil is required to contain less than .3% THC in order to be considered legal, and of course, Ned abides by those regulations. If you’d like to learn about the research done on the wonderful benefits of CBD oil, check out my post on the issue. Compared to most CBD companies that I’ve come across, Ned provides the highest quality CBD oil in the following ways:
- Ned uses full spectrum hemp oil, meaning that their products contain CBD along with other phytocannabinoids that work together to provide the most effective health benefits.
- Ned does not use GMO hemp, and extract from strains that “[maximize] cannabinoid density, terpene content, and overall plant integrity”.
- Ned uses a gentle extraction process to ensure that neither heat nor pressure compromise the quality of the hemp oil during extraction.
- Ned’s hemp oil is tested for contaminants like mold, heavy metals, and other toxins; and they even post their lab results on their website for maximal transparency.
Needless to say, I adore Ned’s products and integrity and use their products for myself! Check out their selection here, and be sure to use the code “WWV10” at checkout for 10% off your first order!
Your feet are your foundation for overall movement and posture and are meant to move in a particular way that most modern shoes don’t allow. No wonder people have poor posture, poor connection to foot muscles, and a lack of ankle mobility. Xero shoes stand out from the crowd because they:
- Have thin soles that do not add heal elevation, allowing you to feel the ground and encourage ankle mobility
- Are extremely lightweight and very flexible, allowing you to engage and move your foot muscles in any direction
- Have a wide toe box, which allows your toes to spread as necessary for stability and balance.
Xero make sandals, athletic shoes, casual shoes, and boots. Although they are extremely durable, all of their shoes are backed by a 5,000 mile warranty. And guess what: they take interest-free payments! I’m still blown away by that part. Take a look at their selection here.
I am currently wearing my Z-trail sandals on repeat!
This is a wonderful tool for someone that is experiencing symptoms and wants to figure out what is missing from their nutritional status. This cheat sheet:
- teaches you “how to turbocharge your nutrition and upgrade your whole body”
- teaches you “how to dig out any nutritional deficiencies AND imbalances in your system”
- teaches you “the exact recipes to restore your well-being and slash risks of degenerative disease”
- provides a list of “all of the lab testing you need for a complete nutritional screening, all reduced to a single page” with hyperlinks included
- guides “you through the lab testing, blood pressure, and dietary analysis. Plus an algorithm for quick decisions on what to do when the numbers are off”
- provides “the most expansive list of signs and symptoms associated with all the possible nutrient imbalances, potential causes, and a step-by-step plan for correcting each imbalance.”
This cheat sheet has been a real gold mine for me, and it is very reasonably priced at $29.99. Plus, you can get 20% off of the price by purchasing through here and using the code “SAVE20”.